The following is a typical itinerary of your school visit:
- On arrival, you will be greeted by your team leader and shown to your designated undercover area. Yes! Every school group is given their own individual undercover area so you can enjoy your visit whatever the weather.
- The whole group will then be given a health and safety briefing and the structure and timings of the day will be explained.
- The day’s activities will include:
(in no particular order)
- A Small Animal Encounters session
- A Tractor and Trailer Ride - lots of animals to see along the way and often great views of London!
- A tour of the farm by your team leader (Reception years and older only, unless requested)
- Pig Racing - not to be missed!
- Free Time - an opportunity to visit the animals again or play
Generally, most groups aim to arrive at 10am and depart by 2pm.
Spring and Autumn terms are the quietest times to visit. For the summer term try to book before March to ensure the date you want. We do become fully booked quickly.
Teachers are welcome to come to the farm prior to their visit, free of charge, for the purpose of carrying out risk assessments. Please ring us to let us know who is coming and when.