Bocketts Farm Park - Online Sales Terms and Conditions
All ticket sales through this website are direct with Bocketts Farm Ltd: Bocketts Farm Park, Young Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 9BS. Contact: 01372 363764
The description and prices of the tickets that you purchase will be shown on the website at the time you place your order. Prices are inclusive of tax. A £1 booking fee will apply to each booking made. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway. Credit/debit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data.
Once your order is complete, a booking reference with a unique number will be automatically sent to your email address. Possession of the booking reference will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased. For security reasons, you may be asked for the name used to make the booking.
Children under the age of 14 years old are not permitted entry into the farm without an adult. They must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Children under 2 years of age are free of charge but still need to be added when purchasing tickets.
Disabled visitors are entitled to free admission for one carer which must be selected when purchasing tickets. You may be asked to show evidence of DLA/PIP payments or a photo ID Blue Badge upon entry to qualify for this concessionary rate.
Registered Childminders and accompanying children in their care are entitled to a concessionary rate midweek during term time. Photographic ID of this registration through PACEY or another Ofsted-registered agency must be shown upon entry.
Tickets purchased are only valid for the date they are booked for as per your booking confirmation. Your tickets are not for re-sale and are non-refundable. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions. Tickets purchased online cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please contact our office on 01372 363764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to amend an existing booking.
Christmas Event Terms & Conditions
- To redeem your tickets on the day, please provide your booking reference number upon arrival. You are not required to print this.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the date and timed session for which they were booked. If you miss your timed session for Father Christmas, we are unable to rearrange this.
- The Father Christmas visit at Bocketts Farm is a shared group experience. The timed session with Father Christmas is not exclusive to your family group, however children will meet with Father Christmas individually or with their family group.
- The Santa Express trailer is for children only. We cannot permit adults to ride on the trailer. The trailer travels at walking pace so adults may walk directly alongside with pushchairs or with children not comfortable to ride alone on the trailer. The ride lasts no longer than 5 minutes.
- Please arrive at the farm at least 30 minutes before your booked Father Christmas time to allow for parking and ticket collection etc. Your booked Father Christmas visit time is not changeable and once you have checked in at the entrance you must ensure you arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before your session time. The Santa Express trailer will depart promptly and will not wait for late arrivals.
- After School Tickets purchased are only valid for farm entry after 2:45pm, with the first Father Christmas time available from 3:15pm. These are only available Mon - Fri from 27th November – 15th December. Your ticket includes both Farm Entry and a visit to Father Christmas so please ensure you arrive with enough time to enjoy the Farm Park before it closes at 5:30pm. Refunds cannot be issued in the event of not allowing time to visit the Farm Park.
- The visit to Father Christmas is suitable for children of all ages. Babies wishing to meet Father Christmas, receive a gift and have a professional photo taken MUST have a booked ticket. Babies in arms, not wishing to meet Father Christmas or receive a gift can accompany parents into the grotto without a ticket.
- The number of accompanying adults per family group will be strictly limited to 2. We regret this means additional adults or family members in your group will not be able to join the Father Christmas experience, however we hope you can enjoy a festive farm visit together.
- A photo of each family group with Father Christmas will be captured by the elves. This photo and additional souvenirs are available to purchase in the Toy Shop using card payment. You may also take your own photos.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Father Christmas experience without any notice. In the event of this, tickets would be refunded in full.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'Bocketts Farm' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bocketts Farm Park Ltd, Young Street, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 9BS. Registered Company Number: 4732883. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.